Professor Qi Zhou （周麒）
Department of Mathematics
Hankou Road 22,Nanjing
- Postdoctoral fellow at LPMA (UPMC), Supported by Foundation Sciences Mathematiques de Paris, (Supervisor: Raphael Krikorian), 09/2012-08/2014.
- Postdoctoral fellow at Université Paris Diderot, CNRS, Supported by ERC Starting Grant "Quasiperiodic", (Supervisor: Artur Avila), 09/2014--08/2015.
- Visiting Scholar, University of California, Irvine, 09/2015-12/2015.
- Professor, Nanjing University "Deng Feng Scholar Program B", 01/2016-
- Distinguished Professor of Jiangsu Province, 09/2016-
- Dynamical systems and spectral theory
- Almost reducibility of quasi-periodic cocycles
- Linearization of quasi-periodic forced circle diffeomorphisms
- Spectral theory of Schrödinger operators