The purpose of this workshop series is to bring together researchers in computational and applied mathematics to discuss recent advances on the theoretical, computational and applied aspects of high-order and related methods for the solution of partial differential equations.
Subjects include, but are not limited to:
- discontinuous Galerkin method
- ENO/WENO methods
- spectral method
- adaptive finite element methods
Examples of applications can be found in:
- fluid mechanics
- structural mechanics
- Conference book will be online;
- Schedule is online;
- Online registration is closed;
- Deadline for submission of abstract of talk is April 29, 2018.
- Registration will be open from February 15, 2018 to April 15, 2018.
- There is no registration fee.
- First conference: Xiamen University, June 2011
- Second conference: Xiamen University, May 2013
- Third conference: University of Science and Technology of China, December 2016