Back to Home
1. B.S. He and X.M.Yuan, Convergence analysis of primal-dual algorithms for a saddle-point problem: From contraction perspective.
SIAM J. Imaging Science. 5(2012), 119-149.
2. B.S. He and Y. Shen, On the convergence rate of customized proximal point algorithm for convex optimization and saddle-point problem (in Chinese).
Sci Sin Math, 42 (2012) 515–525
3. B.S. He, X.M. Yuan and W.X. Zhang, A customized proximal point algorithm for convex minimization with linear constraints,
Comput. Optim. Appl., 56(2013), 559-572.
4. X.J. Cai, G.Y. Gu, B.S. He and X.M. Yuan, A proximal point algorithms revisit on the alternating direction method of multipliers,
Science China Mathematics, 56 (2013), 2179-2186.
5. G.Y. Gu, B.S. He and X.M. Yuan, Customized proximal point algorithms for linearly constrained convex minimization and saddle-point problems:
a unified approach, Comput. Optim. Appl., 59(2014), 135-161
6. B. S. He, F. Ma and X. M. Yuan, An Agorithmic Framework of Generalized Primal-Dual Hybrid Gradient Methods for Saddle Point Problems,
J. Math. Imaging Vis. 58 (2017) 279-293.
Last Update: Sept. 30, 2019